- Nora acquired 5 new teeth (including the front two). This bullet on its own should explain why I haven't been blogging.
- I've started working on a book. Not my great American novel—sorry, you'll have to wait another year—but one I've been hired to write about natural skin care. Just you wait …
- We put our house on the market yesterday and are getting lots of showings. Yikes.
- We're now officially in familiar territory, parenting-wise. At least according to timelines. Nora turned 19 months this month, which is the age Sidamo was when we adopted him. For some reason that threshold feels like an important one to me—maybe because I've always wondered whether typical toddler behaviors would frustrate me as much with her as they did with Sidamo. Verdict: uhh, yeah.
- I turned 33 years this month. I'll address the age-related behaviors in another post.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Three weeks, in three minutes or less
Since I can't seem to manage real-time blogging these days, how 'bout I just recap why I can't seem to manage real-time blogging these days. Here's what's happened chez nous in the past three weeks: