Saturday, July 17, 2010

ISO: Mountain lake property

No shelter needed. Budget: $20-ish/night.









If I could define my perfect environment, it would be this: on the water, with sunny blue skies (rainbows welcome), and cool enough to require the occasional midday fleece. We found all that in our most recent camping trip.

We also found loud and drunk camping neighbors (par for the course with public campgrounds), whom I could do without. And that leads me to this ISO. If you know of anyone looking to offload a teensy bit of land on a beautiful mountain stream or lake, or creek, or maybe even pond, just let us know. We'd be happy to take it off their hands.

In the meantime, I might just make Nora start sleeping in a sleeping bag in a refrigerated room. Camping is the only time she falls asleep in minutes and sleeps solidly through the night.

Heaven on earth. Minus the drunken revelers.

No comments: